Skip to content
You can never go up unless you grow up.
Maturity is the platform for placement.
To be matured is to be fully developed.
Cultivate – fill, to define.
BUT WHY MATURE?
- Maturity determines access to inheritance. Hebrews 1:9-11
- Maturity determines ascension to the throne – Jeremiah 17:12, Ecclesiastes 10:16, 17.
- Maturity determines level of accomplishment. Galatians 4:1
- Maturity determines manifestation – Romans 8:19
- Maturity will sustain the flesh – Proverbs 18:14
- There must be the prepared man for the prepared place.
- You contribute nothing to your birth, but you must be fully committed to your growth.
- If you don’t grow today, you will be grown tomorrow.
- The good news is there is no limit to growth – Luke 1:80; 2:52.
AREAS OF GROWTH INCLUDE
- Grace – 1 Peter 3:18, 11 Peter 1:2
- In Spirit – Luke 3:20,21; 4:14. 9:28-34
- Faith – the spiritual purchasing power – Romans 10:17
- The word – food of the spirit – Matthew 4:4, John 6:63; 8:31-32.